This legendary science fiction, Star Wars, is a widely popular series that have embraced and impacted a lot of viewers from across the world. It is not news that Star Wars from its initial period onwards has enhanced a lot of peer love. The music and all other elements that Star Wars has made the series into a blockbuster. However, there are many secret facts you may or may not know about Star Wars. In the following article, we will see many facts regarding Star Wars. Without creating many further dialogues, let us dive right into the post.
- The first fact you may or may not know about the star wars is that Yoda was a character that was played by a monkey ‘almost.’ It was George Lucas who thought of playing Yoda character where a monkey will be wearing a mask as well as a cane. This idea was later dropped.
- ‘Ewok’ was never mentioned in the actual trilogy. There is a reason why. The name of the cuddliest and the cutest species that comes for the Star Wars universe was never spoken, but you can only see it during the closing credits time.
- Jedi’s return was expected to be different. When George Lucas moved with the idea when Vader dies and take his helmet and wear and self proclaims as the new Vader, and then continues his journey to the Dark side.
- When describing the move, Yoda was seen to have only three toes in one movie. But, in the film, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi and the Sith, Yoda was seen to have more than three toes.
- Another fascinating part of Star Wars is that one cannot find any female fighter pilots in the actual original series or movies. Even though they played a significant role in the movie, in the final cut, they were banished. The scene was cut.
- You may not know that Chewbacca’s voice was actually a combination of other animal voices. These animals include bears, lions, badgers, and walruses. These were actually the dying sound of these animals.
- Another thing you may not know is that Darth Vader is banished from all the Star Wars Parties held. The actor actually is banned from all the reputed parties as George Lucas find this personality very annoying whatsoever!
- Another fascinating rather sorrowful fact about star Wars is that David Lynch passed on while directing Jedi. It was when Lucas asked Lynch to direct the film.
Without any doubt, we can say that Star Wars is definitely the best of the best science fiction series we may have ever watched. The above-given post is everything about the fascinating facts about Star Wars. If you have not yet started watching any of these episodes, we recommend you to give it a watch.